Planning for our Hawaii's trip (Oahu & Kauai)

We have been planning for a family trip to Hawaii with my parents and brother's family in June to celebrate my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. It's our third time to Oahu, so we decided to add in a new island (Kauai) to our trip since we haven't been there yet.

First, we booked our packages (hotel + flights) to Oahu through Travelocity. Then we booked our intercity flights to Kauai through Hawaiian Airlines and the hotels in Kauai through Hotels.com.

Initially, we were planning to stay at Embassy Suites in Waikiki but we changed it to Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort since they offer a free vow renewal ceremony every Tuesday and Friday at 7:45am. For their other hotel, Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort, the free vow renewal is every Monday and Thursday. We thought it would be cool to have our vow renewal ceremony at the Waikiki Beach with our family present.

We will be staying at Oahu for 5 days and 4 days at Kauai for a total of 9 days. For Kauai, we really wanted to stay at 2 of their most popular hotels, so we will be staying first at St Regis Princeille Resort which is in the north shore, followed by Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa which is in the Poipu area. I will share my experience of the hotels in a later post.

One thing that I recommend is that before the trip, you should have an idea of what you want to do every day. For me, I plan my activities each day and save it in a word document so that I can refer it during my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 16 -- Singapore

  6/24/2023 Saturday Itinerary: Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard Centre Hotel Food Republic 313 @ Somerset  Singapore Airlines SilverKris Busin...