George's At The Cove, La Jolla

12/27/2014 Saturday

My best friend made reservation at George's At The Cove in La Jolla to celebrate our birthdays together. This restaurant is a little unique in the sense that there are 3 different restaurants at the location. The 3 different restaurants are:

1. California Modern
2. Level2
3. Ocean Terrace

Each of the restaurant is on a different level so it is easy to differentiate. She selected Level2 which had a bar.




Me and my college buddy, Nikila who share the same birthday as me.


Our family 

Maddie drew me pictures on her napkin to wish me happy birthday and it was so sweet.



When we went back to the hotel, we were pleasantly surprised by the staff as they left chocolate covered strawberries and wine. Such a sweet gesture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 16 -- Singapore

  6/24/2023 Saturday Itinerary: Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard Centre Hotel Food Republic 313 @ Somerset  Singapore Airlines SilverKris Busin...