Bellagio Buffet (Las Vegas, Nevada)

12/27/2016 Sunday

There was already a long line when we went to the Bellagio Buffet even though it was just past 5pm. We waited in line and it was a slow line. Probably waited a little over 1 hour before we got to the front. We had to pay first before we can start eating and they charge the same price for kids aged 3 and above as the adults. Since it was holiday season, they also charge a little more than usual which I totally understand as the workers had to work during the holidays and they probably had more selections of food. However, I can't agree that the kid's price is the same as adults. But since we waited so long, I didn't want to leave, so we had to pay :-(

I have been to many buffets in U.S. and overseas, and this is my first time that kids are charged the same price as adults. I asked Maddie to eat more since we had to pay ~$50++ for her and she ended up eating a plate of fried rice/chow mein, watermelons and drinking a glass of apple juice. Mason on the other hand, ate much more and love their steaks.

They served Alaska King crab which is my favorite, so I had a plate full of that. There are a great variety of dishes, such as steaks, turkey, rack of lamb, crabs, fish, sushi, poke, etc. They also have a great selection of dessert. Overall, I think the food is pretty good and fresh.





















Here's what we ate.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 16 -- Singapore

  6/24/2023 Saturday Itinerary: Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard Centre Hotel Food Republic 313 @ Somerset  Singapore Airlines SilverKris Busin...