Ramen Nakamura (Oahu, Hawaii)

June 13, 2016 Monday


The line was long and we waited about 30 minutes before we had a seat. The restaurant is small with about 20 seats. It was such a coincidence that when we reached the restaurant, I met my college buddy there. I knew that she was going to Oahu with her family and sister's family and we will have half a day overlap in Oahu as we are leaving for Kauai tomorrow morning while she just arrived from Maui this afternoon. We thought it would be hard to meet up since we are both travelling with large group of families. I guess fate just brings us together.







I am not a ramen lover but my brother is. For me, the ramen tasted like the other ramen places that I ate previously, nothing out of ordinary. But my brother who used to date a Japanese girl and stayed at Japan for a few months, he said that the ramen was really good and the soup was exceptional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 16 -- Singapore

  6/24/2023 Saturday Itinerary: Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard Centre Hotel Food Republic 313 @ Somerset  Singapore Airlines SilverKris Busin...