Day 10 - Australia and Singapore Trip

07/08/2018 Sunday

Itinerary:
  • Meeting with friends for lunch and dinner
  • Drinks at Raffles Hotel
Since we are only here in Singapore for a few days and my friends are working, so I have picked today to meet up with them for lunch and dinner.

First, we met my elementary school friends from over 30 years ago (oops I just disclosed my age). We had a very nice lunch at Boon Tong Kee which is famous for their chicken rice.










After lunch, we went to my friend's house for durian, which is one of my favorite fruits. My friend's husband had to pre-order this durian as he bought one of the better variety. My best friend also bought me some pre-made packages for me to bring home.



We chatted while eating and soon, we had to leave for our next gathering. This time, we are meeting my high school friends at Satay by the Bay near the iconic Marina Bay Sands hotel.











After dinner, some friends had to send their kids home before we met up at the bar in Raffles Hotel for some drinks. It was a fun fun night celebrating our birthday together and talking about the old times. I wished that we had more time in Singapore so that we can meet up more friends but maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 16 -- Singapore

  6/24/2023 Saturday Itinerary: Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard Centre Hotel Food Republic 313 @ Somerset  Singapore Airlines SilverKris Busin...