Marina Bay Sands at Singapore

Celebrating my parent's wedding anniversary at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore

Itinerary:
  • Premier Garden View Room
I decided to book Marina Bay Sands as part of the request from my daughter after watching Crazy Rich Asians movie and another reason is that I am bringing my parents with me this time, so I wanted to splurge on a nice hotel to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

After looking at the different options and views of the room, I decided to upgrade to the premier garden view which is a little bigger than regular room and with a nice view of Gardens by the Bay.



















View from our room during day time and night time







View from the infinity pool during day time and night time.







View from the first floor outside the hotel


My overall experience with this hotel is that it's located at a convenient place with malls underneath the hotel and the infinity pool was great with amazing views. However, the service at the hotel remains to be improved as one of the days, we had a towel with a big hole. I can't believe that came from a 5 star hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 16 -- Singapore

  6/24/2023 Saturday Itinerary: Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard Centre Hotel Food Republic 313 @ Somerset  Singapore Airlines SilverKris Busin...